I may be biased and my statement might be against many, but whatever experience I had with VerbalHub, I am going to pen down those experiences. I have taken demos from many places but I was not satisfied with them however I don’t blame them for it. On the other hand, I took a demo from the VerbalHub teacher and I was convinced by the teacher.
Let me write five points that compelled me to join and my joining was worth it as I have got my desired band successfully.
- Multi-teacher training: It was my first experience when I got three teachers for one course. In the beginning, I hesitated but later I became used to it. This multi-teacher training gives many folds ways of learning and this methodology gives the right access to the assessment. I used to take sessions five days with one teacher and at weekend I had another teacher get evaluated. My report card used to be sent to the teacher at the same time, as I gave my report to the head teacher. This interchange methodology was very helpful in learning.
- Course Curriculum: the whole course curriculum was well-defined and well structured. It was completely learning-friendly. I got every day homework and the next day’s evaluation plus discussion. There was step-by-step teaching and learning.
- Study materials: I did not buy anything from outside. I was given everything from the VerbalHub.
- Small batch: although I took one-on-one coaching however I noticed that the batch size was also very small in the class.
- Staff support: it was the first time in my life that I have seen that the staff are very positive. In general, after fees, the support staff gets irritated just because of general information but in the case of VerbalHub, there was a different story. Everyone was very cooperative.
Let me go more in detail:
IELTS is the exam that is developed to test the English skills of a person. To get admission to native English language countries, candidates must pass this exam. IELTS comprises four different sections:
In the speaking test, you have to demonstrate speaking English skills in front of the examiner. Reading involves reading a particular piece in front of the examiner. Writing tests involve writing on particular topics, while in listening, you have to listen to someone. These sections display the different skills of candidates and based on the test reports, you are given a visa to a particular country.
Candidates can prepare for IELTS by themselves, but if you are a non-native English speaker, then it will be difficult. Students preparing by themselves can refer to the different online platforms that provide free coaching for IELTS or maybe some YouTube channel.
If you are one of the students who want to prepare for IELTS with coaching, this is the right place for you because we will tell you about the best IELTS preparation institute in Delhi-NCR.
VerbalHub is the best coaching institute for IELTS preparation in Delhi-NCR. It provides students with customized programs that can help them improve faster. Under the supervision of the best mentors or trainers, you just have to put in your little effort, and they will lead you to ace the IELTS exam with a great band score. VerbalHub has helped many students over the years in mastering the English language.
How VerbalHub will help you with IELTS:
- The best thing about VerbalHub is that you get free demo classes that will help you understand the teaching methodology that can help you decide whether you want to join this institute or not.
- VerbalHub has experienced mentors, and they will help you remove the mother tongue influence. MTI is the most common problem faced by most people when they try to speak English. Mentors have developed different exercises to help students with MTI.
- You get different classes for different sections and study materials that can help you improve your vocabulary in lesser time.
- VerbalHub offers the IELTS program through online and offline mediums as per the student’s desire.
These all facilities are offered by VerbalHub at one place in Delhi. Students interested in joining the coaching program can contact directly. If you are a student who doesn’t belong to Delhi and wants to join the coaching program can join the online program offered by VerbalHub.
These few tips will help you find the best coaching institute anywhere in India:
- Check for the online reviews of a particular institute and try talking with the previous students.
- Try to talk with mentors if possible and also try their demo class.
- Also, examine the study materials they are offering.
If you follow these tips, you will find the best IELTS coaching institute. If you are still confused about something relating to the IELTS test, please mention that in the feedback box. We will surely try to come up with a solution to your problem.