BBA stands for Bachelor’s in Business Administration is a three-year program in India. There are many Business Schools, Colleges, and Universities that provided BBA courses in India under different fee structures. However, only 10 of the best colleges and universities for the BBA program will be highlighted. It is assumed to be the most common and most soughed bachelor degree program after 12th standards. A candidate can pursue this degree course full-time or correspondence basis. Its syllabus carries a wide range of subjects like Organization Behaviour, Business Mathematics, and Business Communication, Management Information System(MIS), Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance.
Top BBA Colleges in India offers many specializations in their degree program are mentioned below.
- BBA in Marketing
- Bba in Accounting
- BBA in Human Resource Management
- BBA in Hospital and Healthcare
- BBA is Supply Chain
- BBA in Hotel Management
- BBA in Retail
There are a large number of BBA colleges available in India and different varieties of specialization are offered by these colleges and universities. Over the few decades, BBA colleges have been increased in number. There are some most popular BBA colleges in India that come under the range of best BBA colleges’ categories. These populous and best-ranked colleges are famous for their quality education delivered to the students.
Major BBA colleges and institution’s courses affiliated to the major big Universities and admission are taken on the basis of 12th standards marks of the students. Every big and best college of India has a different infrastructure, offering varied specialization under different categories.
BBA course is the right choice for everybody who is interested or planning to be in the business world. This is the tendency as well most of the students get choose BBA program to prepare for the MBA Entrance Exam and get advantage by this BBA program.
Top 10 BBA Colleges in India
- Christ University, Bangalore: This is affiliated with Christ University only which offered a wide range of business and management courses like BBA, BMS, MBA, M. Phil, and Ph.D. Your admission to this University depends on the 12th standards mark sheet. You can apply for the BBA program by filling the application form available on the official website of the college.
- Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai: MCC College, an autonomous body that is affiliated with the University of Madras, offers not only BBA and MBA programs but also a wide range of other courses too. Top recruitment companies like Ameex, Google, Wipro, HSBC, TCS, Infosys, and many more have to tie up for the campus selection with Madras Christian College.
- Amity International Business School: Amity Business School, a private college accredited by NAAC and UGC, bestows BBA and MBA courses from the campus. The college accepts the CAT entrance exam for its admission. Anyone can apply by the official website for the desired program BBA or MBA.
- Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Rajasthan:
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida: This College is also known as the name of IMS. IMS is a private college that is approved by the UGC, NAAC, AIU, and AICTE. This is a very renowned college in the Noida region. IMS Noida is famous for its quality-value-based education and academic excellence. The IMS runs under the non-profit-making body called IMS Society and it is affiliated with CCS University, Meerut. This institute provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and different diploma courses in the Business and Management stream. Top recruiting companies are associated with the IMS for the college campus hiring like Axis Bank, Fortis, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Just dial, and many many more in the list. Companies hire a graduate from IMS to fill the different managerial positions.
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore: Mount Carmel College, established in 1948, is a private college. This college is affiliated with Bengaluru University and recognized by the UGC, NAAC, and AICTE. Merits in 12th standards and entrance exam marks are the selection criteria to get into the BBA program. Along with the business and management course program, College offers various disciplines. And followed different admission criteria or different courses.
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics: This College, approved by NAAC, gets affiliation from the University of Mumbai. Along with the commerce and economic courses, Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics offers a good range of streams in business and management, banking, and IT.
- Wilson College, Mumbai: Wilson College is affiliated with the University of Mumbai and approved by the NAAC. This is a privately formed college established in 1832. Wilson College is associated with different recruiting companies like Wipro, ACC, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, and Times Now; the number of students gets placement as an employee from these companies.
- Lala Lajpat Rai College of Communication and Economics, Mumbai: This College situated in Mumbai Maharashtra was established in 1959. This college also got affiliation from the University of Mumbai. Eight courses are offered by the college in different streams. Lala Lajpat Rai College also has a placement cell for both final job placement and summer internship training. This internship works for both the courses BBA and MBA.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi: This College is affiliated with the University of Delhi set up in 1987 after the name of the great revolutionary Sukhdev Thapar. The college continuously getting a rank among the top BBA college on the north campus in Delhi University.
Except for such top BBA colleges in India. There is a list of a few top colleges of Delhi University that offers a wide range of education courses. BBA program is one of the best courses offered by Delhi University. The list is given here for the Top BBA Colleges in Delhi University.
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Management and Information Technology.
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Delhi.
- NDIM Delhi- New Delhi Institute of Management.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, New Delhi.
- Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi.
The list could be as long as you want as there are 500 plus BBA colleges in India. Every year these numbers are increased as the aspirants of BBA courses increases year by year. To get admission to these colleges one can check their official websites to check the seat availability in a particular course program.
I am hoping, might this article help you to find out the best BBA colleges in India.
Good luck with your new journey to College.